Sunday, July 6, 2008

things

No Quiet City goodness to update with today, as my husband worked a ton of overtime this week. That left me with my hands full of our thirteen-month-old, not cut paper and glue sticks and Sharpies and high-fiving myself.

I just wanted to say. I love trees. I love the way it smells and feels outside when it's not humid. I love being able to see things in the sky at night other than planes and clouds- stars and the sliver moon and satellites. Clouds too. I like the clouds. I love the curves and dips in the roads here, the ones that wind through woods and the wild. I love the lakes. The love the greenness. I love watching my son walk through grass and laugh that it tickles his legs.

The guys are sleeping right now, so this is my chance to work. Hopefully I will have an update with some new work later tonight.

xoxo

2 comments:

www.stepherz.com said...

I love trees as well. Perhaps I was a grand Angel Oak in a previous life. :-) Those are such beautiful, massive, strong trees.

Kari-Anne said...

Hi
Thank you for coming in to my photo blog - you are one of the girls i miss :o) if you would like I would love to add you to my family blog - just e-mail me at kaflatmark@shaw.ca and I will send you a invite . Hope you are doing good .
Kari-Anne