Sunday, November 16, 2008

sweet and sour apple

I've been working on a new ornament design, and last night I was downright giddy about it. After an encouraging test run I had a "THIS IS IT" run, and it's up in the shop now.

It's a Sweet & Sour Apple double-sided tree ornament! Stitched entirely by hand. Oh yeah, entirely. As in, my eyes and hands hurt so I don't know how many of these will be available. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the easy part.
Photobucket
It's sewing the felt back-to-back over the batting that's tricky and ever time consuming.

And as you can see by my templates, a pear design is also in the works!
Photobucket

xoxo Courtney

2 comments:

Jess said...

very nice! Hope your hands feel better!

Brenda said...

Aw, so cute! I love it :]
I seriously want to buy these. You're so crafty.