Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

Headache all week- I would say headaches but I am pretty sure it was the same monster in my skull for five days in a row, roaring and raging and making my eyes blur. I have a lot of work to do today to catch up. A lot of sewing, a lot of decoupaging. I have in my mind merry images of five or so completed ornaments by the end of the day but I know that might be pushing it.

I also have some work to do for the art show I am doing at Captive Elements in three weeks, a custom order for my friend Stephanie, and my son's Christmas gift. Lesson learned: start on Christmas stuff in April.

I found out about the Holiday Art Sale by MECA and SEA, and I am really excited about it. Once I stop hiding under the covers, shivering, pretending we aren't having Thanksgiving at my house this year and I don't really have all. that. cleaning. to do, I'll be very ready for a wonderful handmade arts and crafts event. If you live in Maine, or plan to be around Portland for the first week of December, this is surely an event that will be well worth your time.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope your feel better as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better too. Now, back to work!
Stephanie