Thursday, April 23, 2009

If you live a love, live it like your last.

In Texas, I worked in a bookstore with a wonderful woman named Stephanie. Then I moved to Maine and she moved to New York. She commissioned me to create custom artwork to adorn her new bedroom walls.

Photobucket

"I fell running through the fields and you fell with me," is from the 2007 matt pond PA song "If You Live." (The lyrics are protected under copyright and are used with permission. Thanks, Matt.) Papers (tissue, magazine print and sketchbook), ink and decoupage glue on 14"x17" canvas.

Stephanie- I hope you like it.

xoxo Courtney Quiet City

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Courtney. I hung it up today on my wall, and it just looks stunning. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get a picture to you of it in my room. I'm in love. It's so wonderful. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's beautiful!

Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxo