Sunday, February 22, 2009

results

Thank you to all of you who have let me know which postcards are your favorites! It was really helpful, it's sweet of you to have taken the time, and I think you're all really neat.

I've had to amend my plans according to my gloomy finances. If I am still able to afford the enlarging/framing, I'll make an 8"x10" of New Hampshire, which is my favorite favorite and a lot of you seem to agree.

I saw a frame while I was out and about yesterday that holds three photos, and I hope to use one of those to showcase your next-favorites: Promise the Bite, Giving It All Away, and Locate the Pieces.

I was tickled when some of you chose designs that I didn't expect anyone to mention. Thank you ALL again, including those who chimed in on Facebook.

xoxo

No comments: