Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And the winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10


The 10th comment was left by Bossy!
Congratulations, Bossy!
You have an email waiting for you.

Thank you to all twenty of you who entered the
contest to win my postcards. There were familiar
friends and new faces, and I was happy to see you all.

Today and yesterday I spent some time creating wall art-
collage/ink on 8"x10" canvas panel. I am really
happy with the one I finished yesterday, and the one
I started today is coming along nicely. Come back here
to see them soon, and of course since my Etsy shop
opens on Friday I hope you'll keep your eyes on that
too!

Because I had more comments than I anticipated, I
just decided to give away single cards to three more
readers.

*waves hands over crystal ball goes back to random.org*

Dear Lisa, Malisa, and Martin, congratulations!
You have each won ONE of my postcards- you choose
which design!

Thanks again, everyone! Contests will become a
regular thing- at least once monthly- so remember
to come back and visit me here in Quiet City.

xoxo Courtney


No comments: