Sunday, December 21, 2008

my favorites

For the solstice, my birthday and Christmas I'm making a post of my favorite Etsy finds for you to use as a last-minute gift guide (for yourself or others!) and/or drool-fest.

*Please note. All photos used here and their rights belong to the shop owners. Some of these shops are on vacation for the holiday, but that shouldn't stop you from hearting them, and saving them for later! <3

Squirrel Nook Notebook from You Be and I'll Be
Photobucket


Elk Twins Necklace by Crave Jewelry Design
Photobucket


Queen print by Bad Bird
Photobucket


Recycled Poppy Bobby Pins by Foundling
Photobucket


Sea Treasure Pearl and Shell Rose Ring by Star of the East
Photobucket


My Captain... We've Reached the End of the World print by Hide n Seek
Photobucket


Scoop Neck Deer Tee by The Full Spectrum
Photobucket


Ocean Creatures card set by The Frantic Meerkat
Photobucket


"Scrolls" polymer clay post earrings by Miss Fickle Media
Photobucket


Morocco handmade vintage barrettes by Satura Kitty Creatives
Photobucket


xoxo!

3 comments:

betsy said...

what great stuff! thanks for featuring my poppies.

Kim Bagwill said...

Wow - what a beautiful collection! Thank you so much for including my ocean creature cards.

StaroftheEast said...

Lovely collection, thank you so much for featuring our ring!