Sunday, December 28, 2008

new and newish

In the shop, you can now choose any five postcard designs in any combination, including multiples of your favorites, and save a couple bucks off the usual single postcard price. Choose and buy here.

Also, my hand stitched fruit ornaments are available again at a reduced price. Sure, they look great on your tree but their colors and design are suitable for all seasons. You an use them to spruce up any cozy corner of your home or workplace. Find them here.

There are three days left of the deepest discount ever on my postcards. I normally sell my set of ten (one of each design) for $12, which is a savings of $3 from the individual prices. Right now you can get the set for $10, a total savings of $5. Don't miss out! Shop here.

I have had a wonderful weekend here in Quiet City, visiting with my brothers and spending time in Portland. I hope you are all relaxing and taking deep breaths after the chaos of Christmas. xoxo!

No comments: